Five things...

Iain Dale has tagged me to tell you five things you didn't know about me. This obviously depends on who you are. Some readers know far too much about me already.

1. I was principal 'cellist of the National Children's Orchestra of Great Britain and the National Youth Orchestra of Wales

2. Last February, the toenail came off both my big toes at the same time. What an excruciating coincidence

3. I'm a cleanliness freak - I don't think I've directly touched a toilet seat for some years

4. Next week, I'm having dinner with the Japanese Ambassador

5. I've been Cardiff City FC mascot three times, though a fourth appearance is unlikely

And as you digest those exciting revelations, I shall tag Chris Doidge, Croydonian, and a couple of politicians - Glyn Davies and Peter Black.

Labels: , ,

posted by Blamerbell @ 3:44 pm,

1 Comments:

At 5:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's usually a reason people don't know this sort of stuff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home