Tory TV: the Welsh dimension

Find out what David Cameron thinks about devolution.

See the Tories squirm on coalition talk.

Heck! Tune in just to get another glimpse of the effervescent Glyn Davies.

Yes, it's the story of the simmering debates the Tories kept miles from the conference floor on the weekend.

And you can see it on 18 Doughty Street (if they can read the video format).

Cheryl Gillan will be on to respond.

9pm (I think).

http://18doughtystreet.com

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Blamerbell @ 1:52 pm,

4 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Blogger Marcusian said...

I hate watching 18foxnewsstreet, but this looks juicy...

 
At 11:20 pm, Blogger Glyn Davies said...

I've been called many things - but never effervescent. I'm so worried that I might have said something out of order that I've asked our press officer to look at the clip and tell me if he thinks its ok

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger Blamerbell said...

Glyn, you are far too honest. Your answer arguably made more sense than Cheryl Gillan's.

I'll put up my interview with her on YouTube shortly.

The fact is if the Conservatives are to be in government after May it'll be as part of a coalition.

 
At 12:04 am, Blogger Blamerbell said...

Or did you mean the other clip?

Only an issue, I suppose, if PR pops into the manifesto after all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home