Wednesday, May 09, 2007
In case any of you have ever wondered what I got up to last year, here's a clue:
It shouldn't take you long to spot me:)
posted by Blamerbell @ 5:27 pm,
- At 9:01 pm, Valleys Mam said...
Nice hat ...................didnt know you were part of the crach
- At 9:10 pm, Damon said...
Nan desu ka? Beremaberu Burifusu-san wa kirei ja ne!
- At 9:14 pm, Blamerbell said...
do you mean "ja nai" or "da ne"
the first means not beautiful, the second means, 'he's a stunner, innit'.
- At 9:33 pm, Damon said...
Oops typo, should be "da ne". Shitsurei shimasu.
- At 9:37 pm, Valleys Mam said...
Ok so I dont do Japanese -----so ignore me
- At 9:43 pm, Chanticleer said...
Stop swearing Damon
- At 10:20 pm, Blamerbell said...
part of the crach?
Damon, I believe kirei is normally used to describe women. So I'm flattered that you think that but you should really be calling me hansamu.
- At 12:44 am, Brendan said...
Good times - where did all that style go? What I wouldn't give for an excuse to wear a plastic top hat again
- At 12:45 am, Brendan said...
Good times - what great style. What I wouldn't give for another chance to wear a plastic top hat again.
- At 1:06 am, Blamerbell said...
You didn't have to give the game away:) It almost looks real from that photo. The table cloths, on the other hand, were a bad idea from the start.
We did rock though.
- At 4:46 pm, bethan said...
part of the crachach is what valleys mam means, is it?...methinks not...
- At 4:51 pm, Blamerbell said...
Fat chance. There are some particular advantages of going to university in England. One of them is missing out on initiation to such illustrious institutions.
- At 7:41 pm, Damon said...
Ah crap, my Japanese is getting far worse than the general poor level it used to be.