Bloody Cheek?

I couldn't help but notice that Iain Dale linked to two Welsh blogs yesterday. One with a story about Lib Dems being perennially engaged in two-horse races, whatever the odds, and another about Plaid's Helen Mary Jones 'electioneering in a graveyard'. Cue the diatribe.

Except, of course, there's a very good explanation over at Sanddef's place:

Hedd Gwynfor said...
www.gwynfor.net is a website that I purchased to give my late Grandfather a lasting memorial on the web... I offered to build a website for Helen's campaign in Llanelli, and to host her site on my gwynfor.net webspace. I purchased the domain www.helenmaryjones.net to point to http://gwynfor.net/helen/.

My late Grandfather met Helen on numerous occasions before he died, and he was a great fan of hers. I know that my Grandfather would be extremely happy to be associated with Helen's campaign in Llanelli, and would want to help Helen's campaign in any way possible... Anyone who knew Gwynfor would understand that the only thing important to him was success for Plaid Cymru, to ensure freedom for Wales.


I hope that clears it up once and for all.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Blamerbell @ 12:19 am,

3 Comments:

At 4:02 am, Blogger Alwyn ap Huw said...

In fairness to Ian Dale, he picked it up from Arsembly, a case of if you sup with the Devil .... I suppose.

Little note has been given to what Golwg had to say about Arsembley last week, so I have posted a translation here, for all to enjoy

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger Alun Cairns said...

God point and hope that you are as defensive of otehr miscarriages of justice as the campaigns develop.

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger Blamerbell said...

"God point and hope that you are as defensive of otehr miscarriages of justice as the campaigns develop."

Certainly. Get in touch if you have any particulars in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home