The very latest predictions
Friday, May 04, 2007
- S4C are apparently calling NEATH the possible surprise story of the night. You won't be surprised to hear that Plaid insiders have been telling me this for ages. They even persuaded Dafydd Wigley to have a walk around in the town centre. Plaid are saying they've probably won the election day vote. But the postal votes should still see Labour through.
- Bridgend update. Tories say it's "very close".
- ABERCONWY UPDATE: From Tory candidate Dylan Jones-Evans. He says he still has no idea which way it will go. Labour looks to be out of it and the Lib Dems (as expected) are non-existent. Still all to play for then, but I hear Plaid are very optimistic.
- Some of you are asking about the Rhondda. Expert analysis from the Beeb's Guto Thomas is that after Burberry only God could beat Leighton. Well, he didn't actually say that. I made it more dramatic. But still, you get the gist.
- Bridgend looking dodgy. Who'll be the next leader of the Labour party if Carwyn Jones doesn't make it through the nigh?
- Tories set to take Delyn.
- Newport East, Newport East, Newport East. But could it finish off Lib Dem leader Mike German? Kirsty Williams (safe in Brecon) is poised.
posted by Blamerbell @ 1:26 am,
- At 1:31 am, Reactionary Snob said...
Keep up the good work, sir. Yours is a top quality blog.
Liveblogging and on the Tobermory...
- At 1:41 am, said...
if you thught Huw didnt quite get blogging, you should see what a mess the three on itv Wales are making of their discussion of it!
oh, and now Peter Hain is now using the same line as Rhodri - it's all the meedja's fault...
- At 1:43 am, Blamerbell said...
I can't even see the BBC pictures, let alone ITV.
Do keep us updated though. Cheers:)
'it's all the meedja's fault'. Bloody voters, eh?
- At 1:44 am, wonderful-electric.co.uk said...
Strange how every time I turned on the BBC national news at lunchtime, they had Natasha Kaplinsky gracing Cardiff with her presence talking to Wyre Evans or whoever. So the BBC at least has been talking about Wales on a national level...
- At 1:50 am, Hogyn o Rachub said...
O diolch Blamerbell, ti di'r unig peth rhyngof fi a'r gwely ar hyn o bryd!
- At 1:51 am, Mike said...
Huw's getting flustered..
What will he do when the results flood in?
I think he wants some of Betsan's viagra.
- At 1:54 am, Tortoiseshell said...
Dal ati, Hogyn! Ni megis ddechrau!
Blamerbell - dim ond heno fi'n sylwi bod ti'n siarad Cymraeg!
- At 1:59 am, Blamerbell said...
Be di tortoise yn gymraeg?
Beth bynnag, dwi braidd allan o'r arfer ar ol gwario llynedd yn llawn Japanese..
- At 2:09 am, cymru148 said...
I had the choice to vote in the Rhondda or Swansea West. I wanted my vote to actually count, so chose Swansea. Dont know why, I voted Labour anyway.
- At 2:32 am, Tortoiseshell said...
Tortoise = crwban
Er, cath (neu pili pala) yw Tortoiseshell!
- At 6:06 am, said...
TELL US ABOUT BRIDGEND!