Vote for the Wilsh Liberol Demoncrats

The pirty must lakely to be in guvernmunt after May 3rd are heving dificulty with they're spilling. Duznt exacly inspire confidens...

On another note, (everyone else has blogged about it so I suppose I should mention it too)... further proof today that Lembit 'it's always sunny in Transylvania' Opik is an electoral liability, according to the Wales on Sunday. If I could intervene here: as a moderately young person I've heard nothing but praise for the under-fire Welsh Lib Dem leader emanating from the lager-splashed lips of my peers. What's the big deal? Last I heard the Lib Dems were branding themselves as a party for the yoof. So, as my mates would say, 'fair play innit'.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Blamerbell @ 7:07 pm,

5 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'maniffesto' - looks like it's bee written by a Welsh-speaker. I always do it. Other tell-tale signs that a Welsh-speaker has written a piece:
1. write 'fideo', 'ffilm' and 'ffoto' in English sentences.
2. Apostrophise or - o'r (as in the Welsh).
3. a total inability to remember the difference between 'lend' and 'borrow' as the word 'benthyg' in Welsh covers both things.


Huw

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger Blamerbell said...

hehe, you're probably right. I'm being a little bit harsh.

I always love it when Welsh speaking kids (like my little sister) spell English using Welsh phonetics. So for computer you get compiwtar and for book you get bwc.

I must have done it myself up to a certain age. Now I have the reverse problem of being unable to spell (let alone treiglo) in the language I was brought up to speak.

 
At 8:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now I have the reverse problem of being unable to spell (let alone treiglo)"

I think you'll find it's
"let alone ddreiglo"

ynde

 
At 9:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lembit should perhaps heed the words of DR Hook:

When you're in love with a beautiful woman you watch your friends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it never ends

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I always blamed my cegin-Cymraeg for my inability to get double letters in English - neccessary - and have always spelled Orange as Orenge - Or maybe I'm just a bit twp...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home